Orthopedic Surgeon in Arlington, Virginia
Dr. Steven Danaceau is a highly respected board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Arlington, Virginia. He utilizes some of the most advanced orthopedic technology and techniques to provide our patients throughout Northern Virginia with the highest level of care possible and restore their functionality.
We offer both traditional “open” surgeries and arthroscopic procedures, including minimally invasive shoulder reconstruction, knee meniscus repair and debridement, sophisticated hand and arm care, cartilage repair, and more.
Whether you need care for a sports-related trauma, a work injury, or injuries resulting from an auto accident, or you require a joint replacement due to osteoarthritis, we are here to help.
Our general orthopedic surgical care includes:
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder/knee/ankle
- Cartilage repair
- Knee surgery including knee fractures, ACL repair
- Advanced hand and arm surgery
- Foot care
- Spinal trauma
- Treatment for spinal stenosis or other spine-related disorders
- Orthopedic trauma and fracture surgery
- Reconstructive surgery of the knee/ankle/foot
- Shoulder surgery
- Total and partial shoulder replacement
- Shoulder disorders and conditions such as frozen shoulder, separated shoulder, and torn rotator cuff
If you have suffered an injury or are experiencing unusual pain, Dr. Danaceau can help you. Contact Arlington Musculoskeletal Center today at 703-469-3971 to schedule your appointment or request one online.