Pediatric Orthopedic Doctor in Arlington, VA
From infants to adolescents, Dr. Steven Danaceau treats pediatric orthopedic injuries and conditions. Because kids heal faster than adults, it’s crucial for growing children to receive immediate care for broken bones, sprains, strains, and other injuries. As a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Danaceau understands this and will see your child as quickly as possible.
Our dedicated and compassionate medical staff understands how scary a broken bone or other condition can be for a child. They will take the time to explain what is happening and treat your child with the same attention and care they would want for their own.
At Arlington Musculoskeletal Center, we are pleased to offer sophisticated treatment for common pediatric orthopedic conditions, injuries, and disorders such as:
- Fractures and Growth Plate Fractures
- Overuse Injuries (Tendonitis)
- Congenital Disorders:
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Overuse Tendon Injury at the Growth Plate; Most Common in the Knee)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Meniscal (Knee Cartilage) Tears
- Osteochondritis Dissecans (Knee Cartilage Injury)
- Patellofemoral (Knee) Pain Syndrome
- Patellar (Kneecap) Dislocation
- Nursemaid’s Elbow (Partially Dislocated Elbow)
- Little League Elbow
- Shin Splints
- Stress Fractures
If your child experiences a broken bone or a tendon, ligament, or muscle injury and needs the expertise of a pediatric orthopedic doctor in Arlington, Virginia, visit Dr. Danaceau. Call our office at (703) 469-3971.